- 6.7 lbs.
- Toddler sized mini-grips
- Seat height from 11-16"
- Quick clamps on handlebar and saddle
- 12" molded wheel
Updates to the ST-4 Model
- Sealed Cartridge Bearings are replacing the former cup and cone bearings previously found on the ST-2 and ST-3 models. The new sealed cartridge bearings roll smoothly and are maintenance- free for years of STRIDER riding.
- A New Tire Tread Pattern makes its debut this year. The tread is placed closer together for low rolling resistance on hard surfaces, while still providing multiple knobs for all terrain grip improving STRIDER bike handling and stability.
- A new Powder Coat Finish replaces last year’s baked enamel paint. The new coating is longer lasting and provides a more durable finish.
- Black electrodeposited paint on the ST-4 seat post adds scratch resistance, and the Quick Release clamps are finished with black anodization. Both enhance the sleek STRIDER look and uniform design.
- New graphics make their debut on the 2013 footrest and handlebar pad, complementing the racing style of the STRIDER ST-4 bike.
- Softer durometer grips for more comfortable feel on toddlers’ little hands.
- New Packaging - introducing the 2013 STRIDER brand and trade dress, created to match the clean and simple, updated STRIDER product design. This consistent packaging “look" will convey to the customer that they are buying a Genuine Strider product.