The 2014 Cult Control bike features a full chromoly frame with integrated headtube, chromoly fork, Cult Salvation style topload stem, 9" chromoly bars, Cult Vans grips, alloy U-brake and lever, removable U-brake mounts, 3-pc heat-treated chromoly cranks with sealed Mid BB, 25T Cult Member alloy sprocket, 14mm sealed cassette hub with 9T driver, 3/8" sealed female front hub, 36H single-wall front and double-wall rear rims, Cult Dehart tires, Cult 510 chain, Cult Dak Pivotal seat and Cult PC pedals.
Headtube Angle: 75°
Seattube Angle: 71°
BB Height: 11.8"
Upgrades over 2014 Cult Gateway Bike
- Full chromoly frame for increased strength and weight savings
- Full chromoly fork for increased strength
- Chromoly handlebars for increased strength
- Aftermarket Cult Vans grips
- Removable U-brake mounts
- Cult Member alloy sprocket for weight savings
- Sealed female axle front hub for a clean look
- Double-wall rear rim for increased strength
- Aftermarket Cult Dehart tires
- Aftermarket Cult 510 chain for increased tensile strength
- Aftermarket Cult Dak Pivotal seat
NOTE: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, HOK9 recommends that all Cult BMX Bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.